Thursday, June 19, 2008

Open invite

Posted by Courtney E. Howard

I have been blogging about it for some time now, and now it's here! The Mil & Aero Command Post has launched at http://community.mae.pennnet.com/. All members of the military and aerospace community are invited to join and begin sharing information, questions, thoughts, photos, videos, and so on.

It is easy to get started:
- Visit http://community.mae.pennnet.com/
- Click "Sign Up" in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Fill out the necessary information
- Participate! Look around, personalize your profile, start a forum, upload an image or video, or take any of a variety of other actions
- Come back hourly, daily, weekly -- whenever and as often as you like. The Command Post is open 24x7.

I know I am going to keep the Command Post open all day during work, and I look forward to participating whenever the mood strikes. I hope you too will c'mon in, take a look around, and decide to join and participate. While in the Command Post, feel free to message me directly with any suggestions on how we can make it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment